Final Fantasy Gallery

9:15


This has been a very busy week, but to refresh my mind I bring you a little cosplay compilation of Final Fantasy suggested my Sr. Novio n.n

I have seen some of these cosplayers in convention videos and other found on dA, I hope you like them all as I do. Final Fantasy sure is a treasure of amazing characters outfits and weapons, here in Ecuador I have seen plenty of nice cosplays about FF but cosplayers don`t publish their photos or dont do photoshoots! Grrr how could that be -.-?

Serah 
Lulu

Shiva
 Tifa Lockheart
Cloud as Chocobo
Error 404: cosplayer not found x.x
Kefka
Valeria Rossi
 Rikku
Lightning
Sephiroth
Squall
Tidus
Vincent Valentine
Yuffie
Yuna
again Narga-lifestream n.n
Zidane

Zack y Aerith
Balthier and Fran



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

recent posts