Wig color chart

9:44

Cleaning up my messy desktop and I found this old meme from 2015.
Since then a lot of things have changed, so I decided to update it because it´s funny to look back and again. What is the challenge? find the most recent pictures of you using all this colors. 





What´s new about this 2020 chart:

- I sold a lot of my wig while moving out, so half of them are borrowed (I was lucky to have helpfull friends a long this years).
- I still love blonde wigs, I think they are my soft spot.
- I have tryed to change some old wigs, update them to better ones ...it´s an expensive idea x_x but I has worked well so far.
- I´m fond of a lot of them since they were birthday presents (more luck!)
- Do I still love having wigs? Of course...they are still my precious collection.

I also can tell that I like how I change looks while using cosplay and different wigs 💖, my natural hair won´t handle all the dyeing ever (and sure it would be a lot more expensive).

If you want to do this challenge go ahead!  

Bonus: the chart from 2015 (younger 😐)







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

recent posts