Black Lace Dress - Sponsored review by Cozbest

10:39



Before I lack of time I`ll be doing this review. I received this adorable dress from Cozbest online clothing shop. Shipping was right in time (3 to 4 weeks) because Ecuador is pretty far away x.x

It`s a Honey girl style, very classy and I personally chose it because of the classic shape of the dresses from the 60`s like Audrey Hepburn`s style. Chiffon is a very soft material, lace covers the top giving an adorable detail, on the back is more obvious without a background fabric. The skirt has a second layer so it can look more puffy.




Dress is only in one size so I took the chance, Small is a little bit tight but suited me well but I don`t recommend it for girls with bigger waist or bust…It won't fit -.- because of the belted stripe below the bust.

Bust Size(cm) :84cm
Waist Size(cm) :72cm
Length (cm) :86cm
 

Everything is sewed perfectly, without lousy strings and it`s very comfortable :D you can wear it in a sunny weather or winter matched with a nice coat. Every girl needs a classy black dress on her closet…get this one n_n!

Details
Color :Black
Material :Chiffon
Neckline :Round Neck
Sleeve Length :Sleeveless
Silhouette :Pleated
Dresses Length :Above Knee
 
Get it here

Lace Solid Sleeveless Waist Chiffon Dress






You Might Also Like

3 comentarios

Popular Posts

recent posts